Saturday, January 26, 2008

Lorelle's Profession of Faith - Jan. 13/07












Sunday, January 13 was a very special day for our family & especially for Lorelle! It was a nice, sunny day and in the morning service Lorelle and 4 others made profession of their faith before God & witnessed by our congregation (Eph. 4:20). It can only bring us before God in thankfulness and humility - He has worked in their hearts to respond to the promises at their baptism. It was nice to have friends & family from the valley as well as Henry's sister Joyce from Calgary to join our celebration. After the service soup & buns were enjoyed by many in the Cornerstone gym. The second photo shows all them with their Dad's - we thought it was worth a photo to remember that each one of them had a Dad in consistory at the time of their profession.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lorelle:
Congratulations on your public profession of faith! We wish you God's blessing as you live up to your promises. Too bad we couldn't be there to witness it...
All the best.
Lots of love from Uncle Ed, Aunt Lorraine, Amanda, Josh, Jodi & Kaleb.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mom beat me to this!! I wrote a comment before but couldn't post it... Anyways, I also wanted to personally say congratulations to Lorelle on your Profession of Faith. I really wish I could've been there, but I know you still had a good day. May God give you the strength and faith you need to fulfill the promise you made before Him and His church. Also congratulations to Uncle Henry and Aunt Corrie. (I'll email you soon about that thing mom told me about). Love you, Amanda (and Justin :) )

Anonymous said...

Dear Lorelle,
Congratulations with publically professing your faith! May you receive God's blessings each day anew. I think I did send a card via mail, but now you receive a comment as well, a bit later. Love you, from Aunt Gerry