Saturday, September 28, 2013

What's new?

It's a very rainy Saturday and I'm baking & cooking up a storm.  I'm usually annoyed when people post on facebook about all the amazing things they accomplished that day.  It's usually on a day where I feel I got very little done & it does nothing to inspire me...  But bragging on my blog is a little different!!!  The last month or so I've been busy in my garden - and believe me it's kept me busy.  Not sure what I did differently this year but my garden was a huge success.  I hope I can do that again next year - whatever it was...  So with all the excess produce I got busy canning & freezing.  So here's a little snapshot of what I put away - as well as my latest batch of salsa that we can't wait to try real soon!  If I'm making you feel bad because you had a very unproductive day - don't - you can come over and have chips and salsa with us!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice job, Corrie!:) and so rewarding, eh?
sis Gerry