Tuesday, September 10, 2013

And August flies by...

So I'm looking back since I blogged last in July and can't believe how time just flew!  After an uneventful August we are back into full swing with school and all the other regular activities that it brings.  Alec went to Ontario for 8 days and had a blast with his cousins - hardly had the time to text me or tell me how he was doing.

I forgot to add some photos in July - Jocelyn wanted to go skydiving for her birthday so Lorelle, Alec, Vincent and myself came with to cheer her on and take pictures.  We all agree we want to do it sometime too!!  It was a beautiful hot, sunny day so we all got a lot of sun as we waited in the field for her plane to take her up.  Here's some photos.  Oh, and I'm taking them on my "new" Canon Rebel I got from my boss...  After years of my old Canon Rebel non-digital being in storage I was able to use this new camera with all my old attachments - very exciting!!  I might just get back into photography...

PS  If anyone can tell me how to rotate the photos that are sideways I'd LOVE to know - cannot see that feature on blogspot nor on the program I use to save my photos...












No comments: