Saturday, August 14, 2010

50th Anniversary at Sandy Bay Cottages































The highlight of our trip was a week long stay at Sandy Bay Cottages, near Peterborough, Ontario. It was an amazing time with so many people to talk to and so many activities for both kids and adults. We will never forget our time together. We are so thankful that God has blessed us with this great family as well as blessed our parents with 50 years of marriage. (The only thing missing here is our entire family photo. That was quite something to pull off & in the chaos I didn't get that one on my calendar. Once I get that that one I'll post it later....)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's been a week ago already we left from there! That was definitely a week to remember. Nice photos Corrie!
Talk to you soon.
Lor.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos, Corrie. Lots of great memories.

Anonymous said...

At last my pics down-loaded. Many memories, for sure! Nice job, Corrie!

Gerry