Monday, December 14, 2009

Warning: Contents Are Very Hot!


For lack of anything else exciting to write about I thought I'd try grossing you out. This past week I was making hot chocolate for the high school Spanish Class who planned to practice singing their spanish songs at our house. I shook the "pump style" thermos I had filled with hot chocolate to make sure it was well mixed and the hot chocolate shot back onto my arms. This caused a great deal of pain & left it's mark in the form of (possibly?) third degree burns on my wrist. Here's my arm, in all it's glory... or should I say "gory".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Corrie!!! That looks wickedly sore!!!! Hope you feel better soon.
Lor.

Anonymous said...

mom!!!!!!! You should go to the doctor!! Ouch...hope it feels better soon.
lorelle

Anonymous said...

Try going to the pharmacy and buying real Aloe Vera in a jar and plaster it on...although by now hopefully it will have healed.
This Aloe Vera will prevent scars and infections. I once burned the entire inside of my hand and this gel did the trick within three days.

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Corrie, that's horrible!! How about my "real" Aloe Vera plant? mom