Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Days!


Last week Thursday was our school's Christmas/Band Concert. It was a very nice evening, but the best part about it was we would be leaving at 9:00 pm to drive to SeaTac Airport to pick up Lorelle. It was fun to hear the days being counted down & expressions of how much the kids were looking forward to having their family back together. We arrived without incident at the airport and waited for 10 minutes before their plane arrived. Her roommate's families were also waiting by the time we arrived. Here's a photo of everyone who greeted her at arrival (her good friend came with us) - less mom and dad. An excellent start to a happy holiday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see a LOT of smiles!!! Enjoy the holidays!!
Love, Aunt Lorraine.

Anonymous said...

At last my comment...good to see the family together, esp. at this festive season. Nice photo!!
Love, aunt Gerry.

I finally caught up on blog-reading...I forgot it was there. Since I have email myself, I totally forgot your blog, Corrie. Will try to keep it up.
Merry Christmas!! Love, sis Gerry

Anonymous said...

Happy holidays! We wish you the LORD's blessing for 2010. love from mom and dad (Opa and Oma)