Wednesday, December 10, 2008

'Tis the Season...

I don't have any photos but I guess that doesn't mean I can't post. The weeks after Thanksgiving have been fun. Henry & I took some friends to listen to the Messiah (still as a birthday gift). L and her friend LF came as well. It was an incredible performance by the West Coast Chamber Orchestra, the Abbotsford Youth Symphony, and several large choirs and soloists. It was absolutely beautiful and a perfect way to begin our Christmas celebration. We also had the opportunity to listen to J in the North South Youth Symphony. It was not a Christmas performance, but nice non-the-less. Tonight we have a Ladies' Christmas Social from our church. It is supposed to be a bake exchange but I just couldn't find the time to get that part done. Nice that they left that optional. We are also looking forward to the school's Christmas Concert - lots of opportunities to celebrate!

No comments: