Thursday, December 25, 2008

Oh the weather outside is frightful...



Well, it's Christmas morning and I'm enjoying my coffee and the quiet... I am wondering whether I will get a phone call to say that Christmas Church Service is cancelled. It snowed most of yesterday and seems that it snowed overnight as well. It's absolutely beautiful but without snowplows it makes for difficult driving conditions. We are hoping to spend time with friends at their cottage and I'm hoping we'll still be able to get there. For all of the times we've heard the "romantic" songs about white Christmases - I guess we got it!! Wherever you are, and whatever the weather we wish you the Lord's blessing on this day and may the real meaning of the season bring you much joy and comfort!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you aren't able to get photos of your house like this very often! Nice! Our snow is all gone and we have LOTS of water right now. Too bad. Enjoy the skiing.
Lorraine.