Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hannah's Speech

Oh...I forgot one thing! Hannah's class has been preparing for the speech competition at our school. Actually, it's a Gr. 6/7 competition and three kids from each class are chosen to give their speech to the school and others who like to listen. Hannah was chosen as one from her class. So we listened today to these speeches - they all did a great job. Public speaking is something I missed in elementary school - and believe me it's much too late to change when you're an adult. Well, she was chosen as one of the three from our school to go on to the quad school Public Speaking Competition in Yarrow, BC this Friday. Her speech was on Foster Care & and I think she made a great speach... I get a lump in my throat each time I hear it. We wish her well on Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Hannah!! All the best on Friday, sounds like you are pretty smart. Do we get to read it too? Is it possible to send a copy by email? Just a suggestion; have fun and don't be nervous.
Love, Aunt Gerry