Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bad Day, Anyone?

Just wanted to share with you the fact that I had a bad day today. I'd love to share the details but that wouldn't be helpful and it would incriminate others... Ever had the kind of day that you just expect the next nasty comment, broken something, or upset family member? Well, today was that kind of day. I was in no mood to take any photos to share it with you because I'd rather forget it happened. I will just have to get a good sleep and wake up to a brand, new beautiful day!!

Oh, by the way, we won both of our volleyball games last night and it's still lots of fun & good exercise...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Corrie, spring is coming, hope for better days!! We definitely could use some sunshine to brighten our days, right? And also some warmer temperatures, today is around +2, but freezing rain is in the forecast tomorrow. Yes, you say volleyball is good fun and exercise, so is just a simple walk for half hour everyday. I still keep it up,...today I had "Chico" with me, bright and early. It gets me going,and feels soooo fresh. And guess what.....the robins and red-winged blackbirds are back, a sure sign of spring. Just thought to comment this, to cheer your day. Hi to the rest, love GERRY

Joel f said...

Isn't sleep a blessing? There's definitely a lot to be appreciated about having a new day to deal with life.