Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fresh eggs anyone?



Here's our latest project - a chicken coop which now houses ten beautiful hens. I must say I'm very proud of the great job Henry did - this is the place we were going to at one time build a greenhouse. I really couldn't justify the expense of a greenhouse - as much fun as I would have. We're hoping this will keep Alec busy this summer & we don't mind the eggs that we're collecting. Now Alec needs to be a real salesperson & find people who want to buy them - we certainly can't eat them all ourselves. Fresh eggs anyone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job, Henry! Proud of you!!
Hey Alec, we would be customers, and love fresh eggs, but...
If you are like your Dad, you will make out fine selling, I'm sure.
Have fun!!

love,
aunt Gerry

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, Henry. Wow, that's neat. Have fun with that Alec. Oma