Monday, February 21, 2011

You are my sunshine!!!









We are enjoying it here in sunny Florida! Our condo is great - the resort fabulous - and I'm loving the sunshine!!! What perfect timing for a week of rest - after spending a few days in the hospital with our little one battling RSV and working part-time I was burning the candle at both ends. We're enjoying our time with Ed & Lorraine - laughing more this week than possibly the last few months. (Yes, my kids say I need to change that...) Anyways, here's a few pics to show you where we're staying and what we're doing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! what an awesome trip Mom! Looks like you guys really enjoyed yourselves! Glad that you could take a break from 'life.' I can't believe you were kayaking with Allegators!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice pics, Corrie! Not sure if I'd want to come near alligators, though! Glad to hear of a good time and safe return home...

sis,
Gerry

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, Corrie. I think we could handle going there, minus the kayaking. mom