Thursday, July 22, 2010

Birthday Month!



July is a busy month in our family as far as birthday's go. Jocelyn's was last Friday & unfortunately I didn't get any photos. She had some friends over from Langley on Friday evening and then a big surprise birthday party on Sunday evening. It was fun to see her face as a huge line up of cars came down the road - honking their horns. First a look of confusion - after all her birthday was over - and then a realization that the fuss was about her. Lots of good fun. Hannah had her friends over on Saturday evening and I did get a few photos. This was more because I was proud of my new skill at decorating cupcakes. I went to Michael's and bought this cute cupcake holder to display them - I think you'll be seeing this again at future birthdays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very professional, Corrie! I would be proud too, and I bet the girls all had fun. More fun to come!
See you very soon.

sis, Gerry