Sunday, May 02, 2010

Science Fair



Not the greatest pictures, but here's a little peak at the Science Fair activities from Hannah & Alec. Hannah did a presentation on yeast with a friend - also changed my cinnamon bun recipe into a Pizza Roll (they were very good!). Alec did his presentation on the brain - using an activity to show how difficult it is to use both sides of the brain at the same time. I'm always a bit apprehensive when the Science Fair looms on the horizon - we're just not that strong in that area & don't usually shine that well... As I tell my kids, you can't be good at everything but you can certainly try!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Hannah & Alec, did you get good marks, and a red ribbon?

Looking forward to seeing you all this summer, cottaging...

Love, aunt Gerry

Anonymous said...

Wow, good topics! I agree, science fairs are lots of work and we're always glad when they're over!
Lorraine.

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid I don't "shine" either. We took a course on alzheimers not too long ago and I kept all my notes and pictures of the brain. This way I can look back at them, because memorizing is for the birds. Hannah and Alec, you're so lucky to be able to learn when you're young. When you get older it's too late. See you soon! Oma