Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Trip to Ontario - Mom's Birthday






It's been a while since I posted but there's good reason for that. My Mom turned 70 on June 6 and I decided (with a little help from my sister) that this warranted a surprise visit to Ontario. A "gourmetten" dinner had been planned at my sister's in a gazebo/greenhouse type building they've built on their property.

I arrived in Buffalo on Thursday evening after traveling by Bellair bus to Seattle airport, one leg to Newark and then another to Buffalo. It was a good flight because I finished a great book! I spent the weekend visiting with family - got to see my new niece Ryeanne as well as my new great nephew Tyler. It was lots of fun and Mom was totally surprised when I walked into the building for dinner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos, Corrie. I'm sure it was a week-end to remember. Busy as it was, we all enjoyed it too.

Gerry