Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Surprise!



This week L was scheduled to play in the Abbotsford Music Festival. She's been so busy with school work that's she didn't feel she was prepared and badly wanted to just not show up. Her teacher (as always) encouraged her to practice a certain way throughout the weekend and just try. So, on Monday she went - all nerves - complaining all the way. I was not able to sit in and listen since I had committed to driving H's class to a Government Convention in Bellingham. So, Grandma and Grandpa came from Chilliwack (thanks!!) and supported her. I saw her later at school and she showed me the adjudication paperwork & she had been awarded First Place. Even her teacher was surprised!! So she goes on to play in the "playoff's" this Friday morning. I'm looking forward to being there with her this time.

Here's just a sneak preview of the beautiful photos Lisa took last weekend. She's definitely talented with the camera!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Way to go, Lorelle"...I am proud of you!! All the best in the "play-offs, today. Make sure we hear about it, eh?
Love, aunt Gerry